Sunday, June 21, 2009

OBX

I got in one decent session this week; about 2 hours on Friday morning in clean knee-waist waves on my log. The tide was too full at first, but as it dropped it improved considerably and I ended up being glad I paddled out rather than stayed in bed or driven back home. Still, there haven't been enough waves in my life lately (when are there ever?), so on Wednesday I'm heading to the Outer Banks with my boy P-funk for a long overdue surf trip. We started our waveriding together on a trip to St. Augustine, FL, so it's fitting that we'll be taking this trip just before my upcoming move to Tallahassee. Right now the prediction on Magic Seaweed looks favorable for clean little waves, so hopefully that will hold up and we'll have a good trip and surf a bunch of waves in the two day whirlwind we've got planned. I'll try to take lots of pictures to post. Hasta.

No comments: