Monday, June 8, 2009

Local Sessions

One of my previous posts for this blog has been modified for publication in our hometown surf rag, Local Sessions. Check it out:
.

Cover (not me)


My Story, and photo of me by my best surfing buddy Peter Fritzler

How cool is that?! I finally got my picture in a surf magazine. So what if it's a little local pub; I've got street cred. Thanks to Pete for telling me to send it in, and Chris at the mag for including it. This makes my second article published to date, the first being "My Parents Shopped at Walmart and All I Got Was this Lousy Mullet" in The Neely Chronicle about 5 years ago. That one was funnier, but this one is a little cooler. Send your own photos and observations to the mag at http://www.local-sessions.com/

2 comments:

Surfbrarian said...

Yay for the biz! Dude, I'm stoked for you getting published in the mag befored you scoot down to FLA. I've never had a photo of me in a surf mag! Leaves me feeling snarly this AM!

Timbo said...

That's awesome, man. You're making quite a name for yourself! Dad's proud :)