Thursday, May 7, 2009

Butts


On my way home from lunch at WB with friends at Tower 7 today I saw a young woman in a Mercedes SUV with a WRV sticker in the rear window throw her cigarette butt out at a light. For a moment I thought about getting out of the car and picking it up and giving it back to her. Instead I scribbled down her plate # to report to Swat-a-Litterbug online which I've now done. Still, it's not satisfying to me that she'll just get a letter in the mail that she'll probably scoff at and then carry on. Citizens should have more rights when it comes to correcting our wayward comrades when it comes to shit like this. KEEP YOUR BUTT IN YOUR CAR YOU ASSHOLES!

4 comments:

Surfbrarian said...

Man, I feel your pain. Remember a few summers ago when I went off on that dude from PA for tossing his cancer stick? If I didn't tell you that story I'll have to sometime. I just lost it.

surfsalterpath said...

I've been reporting stupid litterbugs to the 'swat' a long tme. Even have the anti-litter plate on my car. nothing pisses me off more than sorry litterbug!
Thanks for your passion and doing your part to try and change this nasty habit!
surfsalterpath


*get an anti-litter(litter prevention) plate here:

https://edmv-sp.dot.state.nc.us/sp/ShowSpecialPlate?category=special&code=LTR

NC Paddle Surfer said...

Awesome blog Josh. Especially this post. I'll be stopping by a lot now.

bollocks said...

Thanks DW and SSP (who are you and how'd you find me, SSP?).